Last modified: 17-05-2021
QuizPro is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
4812 PB Breda
Dennis Haverkamp is QuizPro's Data Protection Officer. He can be reached via .
Personal data that we process
- First and last name
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at , we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
- Be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the opportunity to create an account
How long we keep personal data
QuizPro does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Sharing personal data with third parties
QuizPro only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
QuizPro only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you would like to exercise your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about data processing, please send a specified request to . Send this request from the email address registered with us in your account. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/ nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we protect personal data
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (www.quizpro.nl) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.